If a picture is worth a 1000, how much is a video worth


Kingdom Bloggers are taking our blog on the road and visiting each other's blogs.  Next week, you'll be treated to the bloggers right here on Sounds of Hope.


When I preach or teach, I like to use video to emphasize my message.  It can be really effect!  I love doing it.  I’ve had classes on this stuff in school so I know I’m not alone.  I read a good book on preaching that talked about the use of video.  In fact, this is so popular there is a website for preachers/teachers to go to for appropriate video clips.  If you want to use video, here is a good place to start.  Or of course, there is always YouTube.


Sometimes God speaks to me first and then I find the movie.  Other times, I am watching a movie and the inspiration comes.  



A time when God spoke to me first happened just a few weeks ago.




Head over to Fire & Grace to read more

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Suddenly

I'm in the Lord's Army!

Malla Moe, Tante Ruth, and Saturday Chores